- There was choice of cocktails and mocktails. Sangria was their speciality with loads to apple pieces topped. Virgin Mojito was also a hit amongst the folks.
- Lehsooni Chicken Kebab: This one was a super awesome preparation and a must try dish here. Cooked to perfection with the right amount of spices and marination.
- Popcorn Agilo Olio: This was a good one with a fancy name. Its actually cheesy popcorn tossed with olive oil, garlic and mixed herbs. A good one to munch along.
- Achari Pineapple: It was grilled pineapple coated with chilli powder and other spices. It was a bit too hot for me.
- Chicken Bruschetta: Tiny bruschetta breads topped with minced chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Paneer Sholay: excellent preparation. The paneer was soft and no juices lost and the marination was superb.
- Peri Peri chicken- Very nice preparation, peri peri flavour and spices were dominant.
- Fiery Chicken Pizza: Packed with loads of small bits of smoked chicken, onions, tomatoes and cheese this pizza is a treat. It had a thin crust hence doesn’t make you feel heavy.
- Drunkling special Sizzler: Being a sizzler joint, this place can boast about this one. Absolutely amazing, sizzled for an exceptionally long time. It was on a noodle base. The chicken, veggies and mashed potatoes had been done to perfection. This sizzler is a must try at Drunkling.
- Chocolate Brownie: The brownie turned out to be a bit dry. It was topped with vanilla ice-cream. I wished it was served on a sizzler place with hot chocolate sauce!
- Caramel Custard: Fantastic it was and prepared to perfection. A great way to end the meal.
Upon glancing at the rate card I found that the food will not burn a hole in your pockets. Service was good considering the volume of customers.
Overall we had a great time. We ate, chattered, laughed, played, pulled legs and enjoyed to the fullest. The very renowned and creative- Mr Dominic Savio had been an exceptional host. Would love to visit again!